Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Hannah Anona Rockey
- I like my name. I like who I am about 95% of the time. The other 5% is hell. I love acting and performing. I am married to a soulful man and I have the most wonderful daughter on the planet. She and I are wonderful together. My step children are charming and gorgeous. I adore my family and all my extended family. I do not ever feel alone. I trust in God but pray sometimes that "You had better be real!!!" I love to travel.
me and my shadow
me and my shadow
Ahhhh . . . things I like
- sharing someones excitement
- wearing other peoples raggedy clothes
- praying - and hearing wisdom
- hiking with my dogs
- my family
- the moon
- dreaming
- learning
- hot showers and cozy blankets
- Dell Arte school in blue lake
- going to plays
- the book - a prayer for Owen Meany
- true friends
- my doggies
- walnut cheese
- more sleep
- arguing - unfortunately
- Jesus
- creating anything - even drama
- going to the movies with my husband
- learning to hula-hoop
- shopping with my mother
- listening to my daughter
- living above my daddy
- lots and lots of sleep
14 things I dont like
- being sleepy when I need to be awake
- fake platitudes
- dirty air and cement
- know- it- alls
- boring acting
- maybe radishes
- cigarettes
- tissue of any kind wet or on the table
- pressured decisions
- mean comedians
- puns
- sarcasm
- my constant argueing
125 things I would like to do in the next several years
- not be afraid for mom or dad
- have a show on broadway?
- get close to Noah and his family
- get hunter in Karate or the like
- take the girls as princesses to miramont castle
- do something special with Paris for Ivan
- take victoria on a princess cruise for Ivan
- take Hunter to area 51 and carlsbad for Ivan
- do a show with or for people whos schools I have turned down
- learn green screne and probes
- learn to make a puppet
- put up a show of dads stories
- Be on t.v
- get a gravestone for Ivan
- get a gravestone for Joshua
- plant a tree for Sarah, Ivan Stu and Tucker
- be on time on a regular basis
- not need to multitask
- have minimal clutter
- send anadia to centrifuge till graduation and beyond if she wants
- not be selfish
- write a phenomenal show
- be in virginia wolf or delicate balance as lead
- go inside and a frame house
- eat healthy healthy healthy
- be proud of my education
- learn my body and how to move it
- plan dads museum
- find out how not to be so tired
- go on a meaningful mission
- do an overseas art project
- go to Ireland with Vicky
- hike the apalachen trail with mom
- dont argue when I think I am right
- do the gre for dummies book
- swim in the ocean
- get a wonderful massage
- read vicky's book
- read all Noahs novels
- read "path of least restistance"
- sell one or both florida houses
- get mom harry and david of the month club
- get noah and missy wine of the month club
- party at susans new house
- have a sleigh bed with all the trimmings
- write for a magazine
- be in a magazine
- get a phd
- see cousin mike again
- stay the night with annie and satch
- have a great relationship with ma
- go water skiing with Ashley, Anadia and Rick
- make my own money - enough to support my family
- get a massage license
- get another head shot
- learn to do some fun computer stuff
- ride my bike as a regular means of transportation
- see Vicky's house
- find Ryan Booth maybe
- make amends with ex
- have a baby
- learn to use my voice
- do a show with Pat
- put up voices again with birgitta, pat and emily
- get video of Voices
- do a show with Jim and BIrgitta
- learn clown
- learn to african dance
- learn to pole dance
- see drama in other countries
- live in a tee-pee
- live near the ocean sometimes
- own part of dads building with Noah
- get husband and daughter flying game
- take my husband and daughter skydiving
- write a play
- write 10 plays
- learn video image incorporation
- learn to design a set
- learn to skate crazy legs
- learn to skate backwards with ease
- help my mother move to somewhere she loves
- make a scrapbook for myself
- make a scrap book for my daughter
- take my husband to Vegas
- read 100 plays
- read "a prayer for owen meaney"
- go with my family to our family reunion
- go to college with my daughter
- learn to sing
- be confident in my acting skills
- write a book and publish it
- make a name for myself
- live in a park in ny for a few weeks
- have our own garden
- learn to ride a unicycle
- own a vw bus or jeep
- go to dads book signing
- name a star for Ivan
- spend the night at bar camp
No comments:
Post a Comment